On this conversion web page, the tables and the converter are primarily based on the US fluid ounces and the US pictures.
What number of fluid ounces (fl oz) in a shot glass?
There are 1.5 fluid ounces in a shot glass. To transform pictures to fluid ounces, multiply the shot worth by 1.5.
For instance, to learn the way many ounces in a shot and a half, multiply 1.5 by 1.5, that makes 2.25 ounces in 1.5 shot glass.
What’s a Shot?
Shot is a quantity unit and designed to maintain or measure spirits or liquor. There isn’t a customary dimension for shot glasses.
- 1 Australian shot = 1.014 fl oz
- 1 Canadian shot = 1.5 fl oz
- 1 German shot = 0.676 fl oz
- 1 Japanese shot = 2.028 fl oz
- 1 Russian shot = 1.69 fl oz
- 1 UK shot = 0.845 or 1.183 fl oz
- 1 US shot = 1.5 fl oz
To transform solely between the ceaselessly used quantity items, please go to quantity converter.